[fw-wiz] firewalls and routers
- From: "phil connelly" <fillconn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:45:09 -0600
I'm afraid I have some really basic questions (I'm trying to resolve a
potential security issue where I work).
1. if we are using a router, does that mean a computer that processes credit
cards does not need to have its firewall enabled?
2. can a router have a firewall and if so, how does one get to it to
Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Mis-attribution - Re: How automate firewall tests
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Mis-attribution - Re: How automate firewall tests
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Mis-attribution - Re: How automate firewall tests
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] firewalls and routers