Re: [fw-wiz] bypassing PIX limitation

At 10:42 AM 11/11/2006, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:

Do you have any unused PIX that you can lend indefinitly? I don't
have any free and my budget os 0 :-(

I see one pix on Ebay for $115, with free shipping. And another "2 for $200"
deal. Maybe you can hold a bake sale or something.

:~)

That right there is a Good Thing: security is not just for the rich
elite, anymore. When I got into this business a "firewall" was a
service you paid $100K/year to DEC or ANS - for the privilege of not
understanding what the heck it was doing.

I bet if you stood on a street corner with a hat and a sign saying
"Need money for firewall"
you'd have enough in a day or 2.

Don't get me started. I had a crack-head panhandler arrested on
Monday for harassing the nice folks going into the McD's near our
office (and threatening to kill me for calling BS on him for it
;~). Mr. Deeds put it best: "As I assumed, he was a weakling and a coward."

-nuts to the bad guys!

-chris

mjr.

  • Re: [fw-wiz] bypassing PIX limitation
    ... have any free and my budget os 0 :-( ... I see one pix on Ebay for $115, with free shipping. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Santa called at Halfords
    ... be in violation of ukrm charter, clause 13 point 1 subpoints a and b. ... with the customer service droids. ... free shipping in exchange. ... I bought a "helmet" cam for something like 20 bucks off ebay, from HK, ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Klock Werks customer service
    ... Zumo on eBay for $599.00 with free shipping. ... Shit, why'd I have to do that. ... I think the GM 30 antenna is used by several brands. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Klock Werks customer service
    ... Zumo on eBay for $599.00 with free shipping. ... Shit, why'd I have to do that. ... and I got the dealer to install the mount ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Buying Chromebooks for their hardware not their OS
    ... I didn't look too hard yet, but there're a few different Chromebooks listed on ebay for $200-300, free shipping. ... That's well into impulse-buy territory -- my wife will be thrilled:) ...
    (comp.misc)