[fw-wiz] Pix 535 Logging
- From: James Burns <james.burns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:50:25 +0000
I have a quick question regarding logging on a Pix 535.
We're currently getting a lot of CERT notifications for spammers
operating within our network - mainly just students with 0wned machines,
but we're looking into ways to automate the procedure slightly.
Anyway, what I'm looking to do, and what I need help with.... I want to
know if it's possible to log all outbound port 25 connection attempts,
EXCEPT those that come from our authorised MX's and mail servers. AND I
would like to be able to do this in addition to the normal logging that
So, is it possible?
Any thoughts and guidance you can provide are very much appreciated.
Network Advisor – Student & Learning Support
University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland - life-changing: see our new TV advert at
http://www.lifechangingsunderland.com or http://www.sunderland.ac.uk
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] Call for papers: ARES 2007 submission deadline approaches in 2 weeks: 19-11-2006
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Re-directing Outbound HTTP Traffic on PIX
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Call for papers: ARES 2007 submission deadline approaches in 2 weeks: 19-11-2006
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Pix 535 Logging