[fw-wiz] Re-directing Outbound HTTP Traffic on PIX

I have a general newbie question about redirecting HTTP traffic on a
Pix firewall. HTTP traffic is generally sent to a webserver on port
80. I want to take all HTTP traffic on it's way to the internet and
redirect it to a specific IP address (web content filtering service)
on Port 8080. How can I acoomplish this using a PIX firewall?

Thanks,

Ryan

  • Re: Exchange 2003 SMTP thru firewall
    ... Fitz Crittle wrote: ... > Port 25 open on the Pix Firewall? ... there are some issues with Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: OWA SSL and Ports
    ... I had port 80 and 443 opened on my PIX firewall using NAT and Access-List. ... Cannot find server or DNS server ... accessing the OWA? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: PIX & Ports
    ... I'm currently opening up a port on our PIX firewall to allow port 10323 ... into our web services using https. ... I have no problem access the web page itself from inside but only when ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Exchange 2003 SMTP thru firewall
    ... By default Exchange is listening on Port 25 and external mail serves sending ... email via SMTP assume your network can receive connections via Port 25. ... Port 25 open on the Pix Firewall? ... there are some issues with Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)