[fw-wiz] Static nat to a distant network?

Hi,

This is on my Cisco PIX 6.x

Is it possible to do a static nat from my outside interface to a host
which is one hop away from my dmz interface by just putting it in
normally:

static (dmz,outside) 10.1.1.200 10.1.3.200

where:
outside = 10.1.1.199
dmz = 10.1.2.199
distant network 10.1.3.0/24

Thank you.

W.

  • rdr not working
    ... one for the internal network and one for the dmz ... see that the traffic is passed in through the external interface, ... not getting to the dmz interface. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • Need Help Configuring Static NAT and Access List
    ... The ip address on the outside interface is 200.1.1.132. ... To test I have one host, ... my static NAT statement Am I missing something? ... access-group OutsideToDmz in interface outside ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Need Help Configuring Static NAT and Access List
    ... The ip address on the outside interface is 200.1.1.132. ... address on the dmz interface is 192.168.20.1. ... To test I have one host, ... my static NAT statement Am I missing something? ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: PIX Inbound NAT configuration
    ... First you have to deny 10.x.x.x ip from acceslist using on interface ... you have to apply static nat for inbound comnnection. ... access-list out_to_in permit tcp any host ... access-group out_to_in in interface outside ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: ISP routable addresses
    ... on the ADSL interface is dynamically assigned by BT. ... So currently we have a static nat ... We have a problem in that we want the router to have the static address ... so we can terminate vpn, and then forward port 25 onto the server for ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)