Re: [fw-wiz] FWTK lp proxy?

Here is the old version, quite ugly and using obsolete compatibility API

but it compiles with TIS fwtk libfwall and does not require extensions.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 06:07:13PM -0400, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
Virnoche, Philip G wrote:
I am looking for the lp-gw proxy code to use with the fwtk.

I think the lp-gw code never became part of the toolkit, and was a
Gauntlet-specific module. I think that you can configure lpr to do
a proxy inherently (with minimal security) by configuring a remote
printer that a remote printer prints to.

Wow, that brings back memories; I haven't messed with lpr since
the late 1980's...

firewall-wizards mailing list