Re: [fw-wiz] Permissive Firewall Policy
- From: ArkanoiD <ark@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 02:37:06 +0400
well, port 0 is known to be always bad, but how do 65001..65535 differ? ;-)
On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 04:17:13PM -0400, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
Kevin Hinze wrote:
Does anyone have lists, bookmarks or the like to show a list of known ?bad? ports?
Any port between 1 and 65000 are known to be bad at least some of the time.
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] FWTK lp proxy?
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] FWTK lp proxy?
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Permissive Firewall Policy
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Permissive Firewall Policy