Re: [fw-wiz] VPN LAN to LAN

Thank you for your reply. I was hoping that there would be a different
solution since I have in a different network.

On 9/20/06, Krzysztof Pior <chris.pior@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 20-wrz-2006, at 05:20, Anand Subramanian wrote:
> Hello All,

> The thing that really bothers me is that the existing configuration
> will establish three VPN tunnels as follows.
> I am hoping that there is a way out of this and I would be able to
> route traffic from to with only one VPN tunnel
> between and
> I have searched all over the internet for any sample configuration
> and I am not able to find it. There should be an easy way to do
> this. Please help.
> PIX1 configuration
> object-group network Remote-Networks
> network-object
> network-object
> network-object

The vpn tunnels are created between subnets and from the above you
can see that you have a group of three /24 subnets and three tunnels.
To have a one tunnel for all of them, you need to create a SA between
single subnets: and (/24) but it will also "cover" the subnet.

Kind regards

Apologies for the following disclaimer.

addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in error you
must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
Please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail immediately and then
delete the original from your computer.

Opinion : Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of the
author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not necessarily
those of the author's employer.

communications medium and can be subject to data corruption. We advise that
you consider this fact when e-mailing us.

attachments are free from known viruses but in keeping with good computing
practice, you should ensure that they are virus free.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information

firewall-wizards mailing list

firewall-wizards mailing list