Re: [fw-wiz] Terminating Secureclient on a private address range

On 9/13/06, stevewillis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stevewillis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the input, unfortunately I'm running NGAI R55 HFA17

You still should be able to put a "fake" external interface on your
topology, enable
dynamic interface resolving and get into business as a known workaround.

As well, If you search for "SecuRemote" and "NAT" on SecureKnowledge
you will find a few articles talking about this type of scenario. I've
tried myself some of those tricks
and they work ;-)

Good luck!

- Martín.

**** ¿Hoy qué haz hecho para ahorrar agua? - What have you done today
to save water? - O que você têm feito hoje para conservar a água?
** Mi página web:
* "Somos consecuencia del pasado, y causa de nuestro futuro."
** My Linux - == My BSD -
firewall-wizards mailing list