Re: [fw-wiz] Possible to do torrents through firewalls and via a proxy?

  • [fw-wiz] Possible to do torrents through firewalls and via a proxy?
    ... a proxy server to get internet access. ... that can allow internal WinXP clients to access a torrent? ... I'm thinking that it should be possible to write firewall rules ... Almost seems like a complete torrent client would need to be implemented ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Torrent clients bring pf-based firewall to its knees...?
    ... behind our firewall. ... the client is concerned everything is fine. ... However, after a short period of torrent activity, the machine running the ... Remote connections via ssh become ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Border protection for Fedora
    ... I have a small, simple firewall "script": ... Or, if they can't answer it, does it directly go to the server for the ... only allow torrent traffic on port ... broadcast package was my routeros router. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: RE: File sharing with Bittorrent: what possible security threads?
    ... Are you sure that your PC is clean, and the attac comes from torrent only? ... Are you sure that what you see on your "firewall" are real treats and no false-positives? ... people on the internet is breaking my pc. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Torrents killing my connection
    ... torrent works without problems, then you know what is wrong. ... I know that torrent clients works quite ... Also my machine is behind a firewall ... computer directly (modem will work in bridge mode). ...
    (Debian-User)