Re: [fw-wiz] How automate firewall tests
- From: Dave Piscitello <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:51:06 -0400
Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
Durga Prasad wrote:There are couple of tools which test if a firewalling is leaking any packets.
People still rely on packet-based firewalls??!!! You're joking, right? It's 2006!
LOL, lots of people do. In F100 companies. I s--t you not. begin:vcard
adr;dom:;;3 Myrtle Bank Lane;Hilton Head;SC;29926
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Firewall requirements for VoIP applications
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] How does your firewall handle DNS messages > 512 oct ets?
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] How automate firewall tests
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] How automate firewall tests