Re: [fw-wiz] Solsoft NSM

"Paul Melson" <pmelson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What happened with the company and the product? Are they stll alive?

Solsoft is still around. They're still making firewall management
products, new & improved with compliance kits for [insert regulatory acronym
here]. NSM is all but dead, AFAIK. I haven't heard much about it since the
opened the source in 2000. I never knew of anyone to actually use it,
though, before or after it being open source.

Can't say as I recall ever hearing about either Solsoft *or* NSM. I
did search and saw that NSM was open-sourced back a couple years ago or
so. I wonder if it's any good?

Jim