Re: [fw-wiz] Firewall requirements for VoIP applications

Agreed. I would like to dig little deeper; which aspect of security? What are speciffic threats? What makes VoIP protocol characteristics ideal for these vulnerabilities? What solutions have folks discussed so far?

ArkanoiD <ark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What about security? Firewall is not a bandwidth management device, but it may
enforce some protocol-level restrictions, which are worth implementing?