Re: [fw-wiz] ASA routing over VPN (Fixed)

  • 2 Nics
    ... I have a server running OpenServer 5.0.5 with 1 nic to the internet. ... going to add a second nic for a frame relay. ... Dale Stover ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] ASA routing over VPN
    ... I only had time to look at the vpn to internet "hairpinning" scenario. ... I have 4 VPN tunnels. ... and 3 over a Frame relay ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • internet email problem
    ... our company have a single forest multi domain design. ... we have the frame relay line connection. ... we are using broadband internet line. ... We are thinking of can we forward all the internet outgoing email to other ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)