Re: [fw-wiz] ASA routing over VPN (Fixed)

Actually the issue was much simpler to fix. The remote VPN endpoint was NATing
the non-VPN traffic to my Frame Relay. I just had to NAT my Frame Relay to the
Internet on my ASA

Thanks for all your help!

Craig Van Tassle wrote:
I have a ASA 5510 and its not routing my vpn's properly. I can get from my vpn's
to anywhere on my lan.. but I cant get to the net from my vpn's.
I have 4 VPN tunnels. One over the Internet, and 3 over a Frame relay network.

The Internet one is not working at all.. it connects but does not route any
traffic. The VPN's on my Frame connect but do not route traffic to the Internet.

I'm at a total loss as where to go with this.

Attacked is my current config (ip's and password have been changed)

firewall-wizards mailing list
Version: GnuPG v1.4.4 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

firewall-wizards mailing list

Relevant Pages

  • 2 Nics
    ... I have a server running OpenServer 5.0.5 with 1 nic to the internet. ... going to add a second nic for a frame relay. ... Dale Stover ...
  • internet email problem
    ... our company have a single forest multi domain design. ... we have the frame relay line connection. ... we are using broadband internet line. ... We are thinking of can we forward all the internet outgoing email to other ...
  • Re: [fw-wiz] ASA routing over VPN
    ... I only had time to look at the vpn to internet "hairpinning" scenario. ... I have 4 VPN tunnels. ... and 3 over a Frame relay ...