From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of James Michael Keller
Sent: Tue 7/25/2006 6:09 PM
To: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fw-wiz] Nokia support portal broken?(https://trade.online.nokia.com)

Trying to get some work done with som Nokia IP Appliances with
checkpoint, but the nokia support portal is broken. Nothing comes back
in searches, empty drop downs for the select product, etc.

It's been this way for a week at least, anyone else seeing this? Tried
different systems and put in a ticket with Nokia, but no response from
them on it.

Thanks in advance,

-James

  • Re: Looking into a new firewall
    ... We currently run Checkpoint FW-1 on a Nokia box. ... I would like to move to a Linux ... FreeBSD you can use IPFW or IPF. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: PIX vs Nokia/CheckPoint
    ... > appliances you were very much limited to the under riding PCI architecture ... Nokia Clustering provides Active/Active clustering ... > without any requirement to purchase any additional Checkpoint license. ... ian dot mulvihill at computer dot org ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • NOKIA IP71 & Small Business Mgmt srv. Problem!
    ... This is my first time w/ CheckPoint, ... I am setting up a NOKIA IP71 appliance with the Small ... Business Management server on Win2k server sp2. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • RE: Checkpoing NG on Linux or Windows?
    ... Nokia IP 330's are simply AMD K6-II clone PC systems. ... On Sun hardware it will definitely be faster, ... Checkpoing NG on Linux or Windows? ... We're about to migrate to Checkpoint NG soon, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Nokia, Checkpoint, Stone, Linux, Pix
    ... > we went to a briefing of the Nokia 650 firewall. ... > system providing hooks for firewall software developers. ... The advantage of checkpoint being the maintainability. ... Look at OpenBSD with either ipf or pf. ...
    (comp.security.unix)