Re: [fw-wiz] The Outgoing Traffic Problem

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Fetch, Brandon wrote:

Can you perhaps share your "interesting" notes from said Software Policy
Restrictions in AD endeavor? Publicly, I'd hope.

I expect I'll end up either doing an article to put up somewhere or just
lamenting on, though that's languishing enough that I
might just throw up a blog on my main site or somewhere easy to get to.

It's still "interesting," three weeks after going live...

Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx which may have no basis whatsoever in fact." Infosec discussion boards

firewall-wizards mailing list

Relevant Pages