Re: [fw-wiz] The Outgoing Traffic Problem

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Fetch, Brandon wrote:

Paul,
Can you perhaps share your "interesting" notes from said Software Policy
Restrictions in AD endeavor? Publicly, I'd hope.

I expect I'll end up either doing an article to put up somewhere or just
lamenting on fora.compuwar.net, though that's languishing enough that I
might just throw up a blog on my main site or somewhere easy to get to.

It's still "interesting," three weeks after going live...

Paul