From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of James Michael Keller
Sent: Tue 7/25/2006 6:09 PM
To: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fw-wiz] Nokia support portal broken?(https://trade.online.nokia.com)

Trying to get some work done with som Nokia IP Appliances with
checkpoint, but the nokia support portal is broken. Nothing comes back
in searches, empty drop downs for the select product, etc.

It's been this way for a week at least, anyone else seeing this? Tried
different systems and put in a ticket with Nokia, but no response from
them on it.

Thanks in advance,

-James