From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of James Michael Keller
Sent: Tue 7/25/2006 6:09 PM
To: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fw-wiz] Nokia support portal broken?(https://trade.online.nokia.com)

Trying to get some work done with som Nokia IP Appliances with
checkpoint, but the nokia support portal is broken. Nothing comes back
in searches, empty drop downs for the select product, etc.

It's been this way for a week at least, anyone else seeing this? Tried
different systems and put in a ticket with Nokia, but no response from
them on it.

Thanks in advance,

-James

  • WWOT: Firefox 3.5.1 and youtube - Help!
    ... Apologies for being waaay off topic... ... but I changed from using IE to Firefox because so many of you guys here ... highly recommended this browser. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Ruby.on-page.net - Evolution began
    ... My apologies. ... Which is slightly ironic given that I use Firefox (note: ... Browser detection is based on the user-agent string. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Nokia n810 pics, Was: Real-time USB status information
    ... and use on the real net for real things I guess? ... What sort of 'programming' are we talking about here? ... So that's the one on the Nokia specifically then as Synaptic seems ... I don't need an app for anything (well, other than the browser etc). ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • [LC-2008-04] Nokia Browser Array Sort Denial Of Service Vulnerability
    ... Vulnerability name: Nokia Browser Array Sort Denial Of Service Vulnerability ... Advisory number: LC-2008-04 ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: E ora... Tom Tom !
    ... Oltre all'iPhone dove tengo la mia sim personale, e che uso prevalentemente come palmare per visitare qualche pagina web, più che come telefono, la sim del numero di servizio è infilata dentro un N73 Nokia, prima era un 6680 sempre Nokia: dall'APN aziendale posso navigare liberamente nella intranet aziendale, sulla quale abbiamo alcune applicazioni web. ... Questo per dire che non sono un Apple fanboy... ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)