From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig
Van Tassle
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:12 PM
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Subject: [fw-wiz] ASA routing over VPN

I have a ASA 5510 and its not routing my vpn's properly. I can get from my
vpn's
to anywhere on my lan.. but I cant get to the net from my vpn's.
I have 4 VPN tunnels. One over the Internet, and 3 over a Frame relay
network.

The Internet one is not working at all.. it connects but does not route any
traffic. The VPN's on my Frame connect but do not route traffic to the
Internet.

I'm at a total loss as where to go with this.

Attacked is my current config (ip's and password have been changed)

  • RE: Missing web services configuration pane
    ... Please contact the ISP to confirm what the exact connection type is. ... If it's a VPN type, you should have the VPN server side address. ... 825763 How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server ... 241252 VPN Tunnels - PPTP Protocol Packet Description and Use ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: VPN Issue
    ... 317025 You Cannot Connect to the Internet After You Connect to a VPN Server ... | first done with a standard usb broadband modem on XP Professional. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: VPN Error code 800 HELP!
    ... Can you visit Internet and OWA on SBS server? ... Just one PC get error code 800 connecting VPN connecting to SBS? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: [fw-wiz] Worms, Air Gaps and Responsibility
    ... > Internet (albeit over VPN tunnels). ... > one small config error on your firewall/VPN endpoint opens up your entire ... And the present state of VPN madness does not, often mitigate much risk, ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • RE: [fw-wiz] Worms, Air Gaps and Responsibility
    ... Internet (albeit over VPN tunnels). ... Since a lot of networks span multiple sites, ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)