[fw-wiz] Nokia support portal broken? (https://trade.online.nokia.com)

Trying to get some work done with som Nokia IP Appliances with
checkpoint, but the nokia support portal is broken. Nothing comes back
in searches, empty drop downs for the select product, etc.

It's been this way for a week at least, anyone else seeing this? Tried
different systems and put in a ticket with Nokia, but no response from
them on it.

Thanks in advance,

-James

  • Re: PIX vs Nokia/CheckPoint
    ... > appliances you were very much limited to the under riding PCI architecture ... Nokia Clustering provides Active/Active clustering ... > without any requirement to purchase any additional Checkpoint license. ... ian dot mulvihill at computer dot org ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Removing a file in C
    ... jacob navia writes: ... Just empty talk. ... Keith Thompson kst-u@xxxxxxx ... Nokia ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Newbie Question. How do you check if array is empty? and a variable is not assigned to anything?
    ... How do you check if array is empty? ... It depends what you mean by "empty". ... If you think "filled with zero ... Nokia ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: surpress error in test
    ... If I just hit return I get an error: ... How do I supress this error, ... By checking whether the "dir" variable is empty before the test. ... Nokia ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Looking into a new firewall
    ... We currently run Checkpoint FW-1 on a Nokia box. ... I would like to move to a Linux ... FreeBSD you can use IPFW or IPF. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)