[fw-wiz] SNMP RW ASA 7.2.1

I need to know how to configure an ASA with the version 7.2.1 with a SNMP
community RW, but i did not found the command to do it. Any idea??
Thanks in advance.

Regards.-

Pablo

  • [NEWS] D-Link DWL-1000AP can be Compromised Due to Insecure SNMP Configuration
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... allows an attacker to gain the administrative password using a simple SNMP ... A MIB walk using the read-only SNMP community of 'public' (default ... read-only community for most devices) can allow an attacker access to the ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: How do I get the port on a switch that a PC is connected to.
    ... With SNMP there are two distinct concepts. ... "the command tcpConnLocalPort" - you ... If the switch maintains this information, you are in luck and you can ... The advantage of this method is you can directly get the port of the ...
    (comp.protocols.snmp)
  • SNMP versions and Community names
    ... I'm a bit of a newb to SNMP so be gentle. ... I'm trying to get a network monitoring tool working for the printers ... I've been attempting to configure the read and set community names on ... can walk the MIB using the MIB browser I know I've set the read ...
    (comp.protocols.snmp)
  • SNMP versions and their use of Community names