[fw-wiz] Object Tracking Asa 7.2.1
- From: Pablo Perez <pablo.perez.arg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:12:03 -0300
I need to know if the object tracking feature that appears at 7.2.1 version
on ASA, supports Vlans. I configured the feature using physical interfaces
and it is works ok, but when I used 2 subinterfaces i have some problems.
I am going to appreciate any help!
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] DEF@defcon.org CON 14: Speakers Selected and more.
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] dual ISP connections
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] DEF@defcon.org CON 14: Speakers Selected and more.
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] dual ISP connections