[fw-wiz] Noob stuck becomes PIX admin overnight!
- From: "Chris Bonthron" <cbonthron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:06:16 -0400
My regular PIX specialist up and disappeared on me last week and I'm
currently looking for someone new, in the mean time I urgently need to
alter my config and I'm completely lost. I can do things like add
duplicates of rules and translations based on what is there already but
this is a new one for me and I don't want to mess it up. I'm hoping
someone here can help me... please.
I have a PIX 515E v6.3(3) and am running PDM v3.0(1)
I need to allow a device (IP 192.168.100.2) on the DMZ interface to
connect to a device (IP 192.168.10.1) on the inside interface over a range
of ports (14441 - 14450).
I have the skills to modify my current config using the terminal, I can
remove and modify, but I don't have the skills to create yet. Could anyone
configure the lines that I could use to allow this?
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] (no subject)
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] firewall-wizards Digest, Vol 2, Issue 20
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] (no subject)
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] Noob stuck becomes PIX admin overnight!