From: firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles
Norton
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:38 AM
To: firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fw-wiz] Anyone out there running PIX 515 ? - Trying to
determnenewest IOS I can run

I have noticed that Cisco shows up to a version 7.2(1) version now of the
IOS for the PIX 515 and a corresponding 5.2(1) of the ASDM.

Without a CCO I cannot get into their site to verify this and to grab the
newest updates if they exist - anyone have any idea about this?

Anyone used those versions before on the PIX 515?

Thanks,

Charles