[fw-wiz] PIX 6.x - Acces rules on a VPN tunnel.

I am poking around the PDM on a PIX running 6.3(5) and I see a checkbox in
the VPN System Options pane labelled "Bypass access check for all IPSec
traffic". I want to be able to control the traffic across the VPN so I
would think I need to uncheck this box. When I do this, all traffic across
the VPN tunnel stops. I try to add some rules to the access rules pane to
permit traffic across but nothing I do makes me able to get across the

Am I missing something?

Ultimately, I want to have control over what traffic can flow between the two
sites through the VPN tunnel. Can somebody lend me a clue as to how to do this?

firewall-wizards mailing list