Re: [fw-wiz] PIX: immediately applying access rules to established connections

rebot or recycle the firewall will do the trick.

Or drop all open connections and make them re-establish. not really
rocket sience, kinda like users on a unix server, you make changes to teir
env and or login credentials and they are not picked up till the uses
logsout and back in.

thanks,

Ron DuFresne