Re: [fw-wiz] Integrated IDS/IPS/Firewall (Cisco ASA and Juniper ISG)

"Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Devdas Bhagat wrote:
Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

OK, so we need to come up with a good "sith name" for me. :)

"Darth That-Which-Is-Not-Explicitly-Allowed-Is-Denied?" "Darth
Application-Proxy?" "Darth Plug-Proxy?" "Darth No-Bull?" (Do the
Sith have Coats of Arms? If so, with that last one, your Coat of Arms
could be that international "No Bullshit" [squatting bull with the
slash though it] sign. Suitably Sith-ified, of course.) ;)

This notion that security is a matter of degree is accurate in the large
but inaccurate in the small. Unfortunately, we're all dealing with the
small.

I must be Sith, as well. I figure it's either secure [*] or it's not.

[*] TTBOMK

Jim
filtering. If you reply to this email and your email is
web form at <http://jimsun.linxnet.com/scform.php>.