Re: [fw-wiz] Integrated IDS/IPS/Firewall (Cisco ASA and Juniper ISG)

"Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Devdas Bhagat wrote:
Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

OK, so we need to come up with a good "sith name" for me. :)

"Darth That-Which-Is-Not-Explicitly-Allowed-Is-Denied?" "Darth
Application-Proxy?" "Darth Plug-Proxy?" "Darth No-Bull?" (Do the
Sith have Coats of Arms? If so, with that last one, your Coat of Arms
could be that international "No Bullshit" [squatting bull with the
slash though it] sign. Suitably Sith-ified, of course.) ;)

This notion that security is a matter of degree is accurate in the large
but inaccurate in the small. Unfortunately, we're all dealing with the
small.

I must be Sith, as well. I figure it's either secure [*] or it's not.

[*] TTBOMK

Jim
filtering. If you reply to this email and your email is
web form at <http://jimsun.linxnet.com/scform.php>.

  • Re: The lion rampant in Europe - Kalonymos dysnasty of Narbonne
    ... no need for a coat of arms. ... If you read my post I did not mention coats of arms at all, ... would certainly include seals as heraldry. ... I'm sure the ancient Hebrews used symbols and standards in battle, ...
    (rec.heraldry)
  • Re: The lion rampant in Europe - Kalonymos dysnasty of Narbonne
    ... These people were rabbis, teachers, poets and scholars who would have ... no need for a coat of arms. ... would certainly include seals as heraldry. ... introduction of 'coats of arms' proper (that is, ...
    (rec.heraldry)
  • Re: The lion rampant in Europe - Kalonymos dysnasty of Narbonne
    ... These people were rabbis, teachers, poets and scholars who would have ... no need for a coat of arms. ... pass that wisdom on to others. ... If you read my post I did not mention coats of arms at all, ...
    (rec.heraldry)
  • Re: Heraldry and XML ?
    ... I am aware that there exist a couple of older programs (Blazon and ... which can be used to create images of coats of arms. ... A domain-specific language for describing coats of arms. ...
    (rec.heraldry)
  • Re: THE PEERAGE, BRITAINS ULTIMATE EXECUTIVE PERK
    ... Such crests and coats of arms - for lords only -are designated by the ... Crests and coats of arms - for lords only - news to me and no doubt to ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)