[fw-wiz] Site to siteVPN between public ip and private ip

We have HQ in NYC and a remote office in CA, the users in CA office in another companies's network(landloard is providing internet connection).
At present our CA user's PC are getting NATed ip (10.0.10.*) from landload's network to connect to internet then they are using RDP to connect our NYC office..
We have now bought a program which is not support to run on TS, so we now have to giveup the TS and find the way to connect the CA to NYC.

We now want to setup VPN.
is it possible to setup VPN, if our CA pix get private ip for it's external interface?
thank you for your help in Advance.
Mutthu

  • Re: [fw-wiz] Site to siteVPN between public ip and private ip
    ... How do the users in the Remote office Authentic? ... We have HQ in NYC and a remote office in CA, the users in CA office in another companies's network(landloard is providing internet connection). ... At present our CA user's PC are getting NATed ip from landload's network to connect to internet then they are using RDP to connect our NYC office.. ... is it possible to setup VPN, if our CA pix get private ip for it's external interface? ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Theoretical Discussion: Hotel WiFi Hack
    ... I've seen so far is Novotel in NYC, on Broadway - free, public WiFi - ... FAQ for Wireless Internet: ... John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: GoPhone: "Real" internet access possible?
    ... Last year I used a Cingular GoPhone card, strictly as a PHONE card, no ... noticed that they now have a data option included (MediaNet). ... used to access the internet without restrictions and if so, ... In NYC, well most of it, Cingular does have G3 service. ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)
  • Re: The Information Has Dried Up
    ... David in NYC wrote: ... It seems a bit absurd and dated for a major artist like ... bands communicate with their fans through the internet, ... control just for the sake of control. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Update on NY visit.
    ... posted..when I'm at the hotel I'll go the internet and update ... everybody..but am flying over on Saturday..and remember it's ... McSorley's at 7.30 on Monday 23rd...should be quite a few RMBers there ... stupor and be in NYC which is exciting for me...even if nobody sees ...
    (rec.music.beatles)