[fw-wiz] Site to siteVPN between public ip and private ip

We have HQ in NYC and a remote office in CA, the users in CA office in another companies's network(landloard is providing internet connection).
At present our CA user's PC are getting NATed ip (10.0.10.*) from landload's network to connect to internet then they are using RDP to connect our NYC office..
We have now bought a program which is not support to run on TS, so we now have to giveup the TS and find the way to connect the CA to NYC.

We now want to setup VPN.
is it possible to setup VPN, if our CA pix get private ip for it's external interface?
thank you for your help in Advance.
Mutthu