Re: [fw-wiz] Looking for suggestions on a free TACACS or RADIUS Server

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Devdas Bhagat wrote:

On 13/04/06 11:18 -0500, Roy Duperret wrote:
<snip>

I'm trying to find a free or low cost TACACS or RADIUS server to run
internally to provide that VPN user authentication.

FreeRadius at http://www.freeradius.org/ (It doesn't get cheaper than
that).

another free option is openradius http://www.xs4all.nl/~evbergen/openradius/

David Lang

-- C.A.R. Hoare

  • Re: Linux 2.6.12
    ... David Lang ... I might spend some time to hack it up. ... And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: uml build problem 2.6.15.6/2.6.16rc6
    ... On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, David Lang wrote: ... before make ARCH-um oldconfig) and I get the following error on 2.6.16rc6 ... make ARCH=um clean ... And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] HTTP Proxy stripping actions
    ... David Lang ... There are two ways of constructing a software design. ... And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)