[fw-wiz] disable stateful firewall on PIX?
- From: "Adam Greene" <maillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:29:49 -0400
We have to run asymmetrical routing on a couple of IP blocks for a couple of
days (i.e. traffic will exit one end of our autonomous system and enter at
the other end). Both ends are protected by PIX-515's (IOS 6.3(4) and
Is there a way to temporarily disable stateful features on the PIXes for
these specific IP blocks? Pounding our heads against CCO has not yet yielded
any constructive results.
P.S. apologies to anyone subscribed to cisco-nsp for the cross-post
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by our AntiVirus Protection System]
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] Looking for suggestions on a free TACACS or RADIUS Server
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] Appropriate PIX logging level
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Looking for suggestions on a free TACACS or RADIUS Server
- Next by thread: [fw-wiz] CVPN3000 Tunnel Renegotiation Problems