[fw-wiz] Mail Alert for Check Point NGX

Dear guru,

Does anyone use the mail alert on CP NGX version?

Knowing there's an internal_sendmail on the System,
we've configured and enabled the alert, but nothing
has been received so far.

Environment:
FW and SC on two servers
SC and the mail relay server on DMZ

Question
1. Do I need to set up a firewall rule to allow such
connection?
2. Is there any place we can trace whether the mail
alert has been sent sucessfully?
3. Does anyone try to use MAPI to send the alert
sucessfully?
4. Do I need to put the %fwdir% on the alert command
also?

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks & regards,
Nick

  • Re: RegularExpression for filtering unwanted e-mail address
    ... domains.U can give alert by using java script. ... Try with this, See u want to block yahoo, gmail etc etc. ... TextBox control. ...
  • Re: CGI not novel, instant CAI gratification is garbage
    ... > is not spam it sends some kind of alert across the ... my yahoo accounts and forwards it to my local mailbox. ... > Likewise a daemon which watches each Yahoo! ... > current alert level is, and when I log in it tells me what the current ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: RegularExpression for filtering unwanted e-mail address
    ... domains.U can give alert by using java script. ... Try with this, See u want to block yahoo, gmail etc etc. ... TextBox control. ...
  • Re: Yahoo! News Alert priorities
    ... The other day, I received a Yahoo! ... informing me that Hillary had received applause. ... that breaking news just couldn't wait. ... alert to inform me that McCain had picked a running mate. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Problem with SWAT
    ... When I try to connect with Mozilla, I get a pop-up ... alert that states "The document contains no data." ... Try the all-new Yahoo! ...
    (Fedora)