[fw-wiz] Mail Alert for Check Point NGX
- From: Nick Brandson <nickbrandson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:04:57 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone use the mail alert on CP NGX version?
Knowing there's an internal_sendmail on the System,
we've configured and enabled the alert, but nothing
has been received so far.
FW and SC on two servers
SC and the mail relay server on DMZ
1. Do I need to set up a firewall rule to allow such
2. Is there any place we can trace whether the mail
alert has been sent sucessfully?
3. Does anyone try to use MAPI to send the alert
4. Do I need to put the %fwdir% on the alert command
Your feedback will be appreciated.
Thanks & regards,
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] PIX to PIX VPN from within a private network.
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] Problem with PIX-to-PIX VPN and more networks
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] PIX to PIX VPN from within a private network.
- Next by thread: [fw-wiz] Problem with PIX-to-PIX VPN and more networks