[fw-wiz] General guideline for embryonic vs. max connections?

Hi,

I'm configuring a new pix 515e and I'm wondering if there is a rule of
thumb for setting the ratio of embryonic vs. max. conn's in a (static)
translation rule? In other words given a max. conn. value of 500,
could you expect roughly 5% of that number to be in an embryonic state
at any given time?

I realize that this would vary greatly depending on the type of
server, time of day, etc - but I'm just looking for a starting point.

Any thoughts on configuring these two values would be appreciated.

Regards,
Nick

--

"The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face to shine upon you,