Re: [fw-wiz] "firewalls are obsolete" rant

nuqneH,

I still cannot choose if it is more adequate to laugh or to cry ;-)

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 11:01:19AM -0500, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
Rajeev Gupta wrote:
One day, we shall all look at the current firewall technologies and laugh, perhaps!

I do that _NOW_

mjr.

  • Re: Why arent therre more Women here?
    ... Laugh and the world laughs with you. ... Cry and you cry with your ... Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body ... I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Zits 5-8
    ... that make us laugh and cry" as "All the things that make us effin' ... "laugh and," but until he rerecorded that line for the third season ... shows where the original captioner put "effin'." ... then sent that over to the writers when they did the English dub. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Looking for input on which to choose
    ... I domake folks giggle, cry, or be in shock! ... I can cry, laugh, pretend, or drink lots of stuff, blow up balloons and am capable of folding then into various shapes, spit fire, impregnate women, shave pubic regions, eat raw or cooked fish and/or beef, slay a dragon, vote for the dead, laugh out loud at others, cry inside when others laugh at me, climb on tables, scream in pain when I fall off said tables, invest in stocks, lose money when I invest in bad stocks, paint yer while you wait, and tell you why liberals suck muck! ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Mothers day reports
    ... Which one made you cry? ... Who made you laugh? ... Who is still hanging around, expecting to be put up for the night in ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Ping Jamie
    ... I don't know whether to laugh or cry in frustration over this whole ... >> Right on, Carol. ... I could be full of it but my gut is usually ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)