[fw-wiz] Network Security Metrics
- From: "Pete Lindstrom" <petelind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:33:03 -0500
Hi, I am doing some research on practical network security metrics with
firewalls as a primary source of information. I am curious what metrics
firewall administrators use or recommend for evaluation, reporting, or other
I am also looking for volunteers who I can work with to test out a set of
metrics I am putting together in this area. If interested, please contact me
off list and I can go over the details.
Spire Security, LLC
(610) 644 - 9064
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] X server in a Firewall
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] Object Filler / Object Dumper version 2.2 released!
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] Black Hat USA CFP opens, Europe early bird reminder, Federal news
- Next by thread: [fw-wiz] Object Filler / Object Dumper version 2.2 released!