RE: [fw-wiz] RE: In defense of non standard ports

  • FW: Windows Update - Unsafe ActiveX control (fwd)
    ... "Safe for Scripting" simply means that the control is safe to be used ... Windows Update is safe because it only allows itself to be hosted ... etc. it is considered "Safe for Scripting". ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Richtx32.ocx unter Office SP3
    ... ActiveX-Steuerelemente, die nicht als "Safe" ... Code signing ... Because an ActiveX control allows access to root operating ... which allows an ActiveX developer the option ...
    (microsoft.public.de.word.vba)
  • Re: Why is it dangerous?
    ... I'll wager that the number of usages of gets posted to this group where the input is not under compete control of the poster is over a hundred times more than the number of usages where it is under the posters control. ... I suspect the only safe gets usages posted to this group are posted specifically to point out that with guarantees beyond the scope of C you can use it safely. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Counters
    ... There is NO completely, totally, safe way to secret information away. ... In order to come up with an appropriate scheme you need to determine how ... safe does it need to be, and how you can control access to the app and its ...