Re: [fw-wiz] X server in a Firewall
- From: Cat Okita <cat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:56:05 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
You know what? I think remote GUI administration using a bloated bucket of crap like X windows is a dumb idea no matter whose it is.
... and it's not in the least bit better when you're stuck with some weird vendor proprietary gui interface that only runs under one OS, where you have no idea at all what it thinks its doing...
cheers!  Not that I need to name names here... ========================================================================== "A cat spends her life conflicted between a deep, passionate and profound desire for fish and an equally deep, passionate and profound desire to avoid getting wet. This is the defining metaphor of my life right now." _______________________________________________ firewall-wizards mailing list firewall-wizards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://honor.icsalabs.com/mailman/listinfo/firewall-wizards
- Prev by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] X server in a Firewall
- Next by Date: Re: [fw-wiz] X server in a Firewall
- Previous by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] X server in a Firewall
- Next by thread: Re: [fw-wiz] X server in a Firewall