[fw-wiz] VPN-Failover between SonicWall and Pix 515 over two different ISP s

Dear All,

Lets assume on Site A are two SonicWalls with WAN-Failover meaning
each SonicWall has from each Provider IP-Addresses.

On Site B is another Sonic Wall

There is no Problem, if the VPN over ISP A crashes, cause on each SonicWall
I can configure a list of IP-Addresses for the Peer, and the SonicWall
walks through the list till it can establish ISAKMP.

On Site C is a PIX 515
Does the PIX hav a similar Feature as the SonicWall above ?

Kind Regards,

Ralf Zessin

  • Re: Baseline results...
    ... I tried the Sonic Wall account and got the same results ... James wrote: ... If you think it's the SonicWall, ... network cablebetween the SonicWall and the SBS, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Sonicwall blocks secondary IP addresses?
    ... "Tim W" wrote in message ... > fine except sonic wall detects it as some sort of attack or IP spoof. ... Hide the devices behind a real router - that way the Sonicwall wont be able ... the check for devices in the local subnet. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: SonicWall Syslog Server Setup on SBS 2003
    ... Go to Sonic Wall and look to see if they have any white papers on this. ... Software to ready the logs but they should have something for you on this. ... > for SonicWall to log to. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Sonicwall blocks secondary IP addresses?
    ... >> fine except sonic wall detects it as some sort of attack or IP spoof. ... >Not that I know the Sonicwall or anything, but it seems to me that the MAC ... >switch between the Sonicwall and the server farm? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)