[fw-wiz] VPN-Failover between SonicWall and Pix 515 over two different ISP s
- From: Ralf.Zessin@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:09:28 +0100
Lets assume on Site A are two SonicWalls with WAN-Failover meaning
each SonicWall has from each Provider IP-Addresses.
On Site B is another Sonic Wall
There is no Problem, if the VPN over ISP A crashes, cause on each SonicWall
I can configure a list of IP-Addresses for the Peer, and the SonicWall
walks through the list till it can establish ISAKMP.
On Site C is a PIX 515
Does the PIX hav a similar Feature as the SonicWall above ?
firewall-wizards mailing list
- Prev by Date: [fw-wiz] help~pix520 upgrade to v7 fail...
- Next by Date: [fw-wiz] EUSecWest papers and CanSecWest CFP
- Previous by thread: [fw-wiz] help~pix520 upgrade to v7 fail...
- Next by thread: [fw-wiz] EUSecWest papers and CanSecWest CFP