Re: [fw-wiz] testing xp sp2 firewall

Hello!

> I have installed xp sp2 on my home machine.I want to make sure that my
> firewall protects me from all kind of attacks.
>
> Is there any tool using which i can check this?

No. Because nobody knows "all kind of attacks".

You can check for a large number of known attacks with Nessus.
See
http://www.nessus.org/

HTH,

Patrick M. Hausen
Leiter Netzwerke und Sicherheit
--
punkt.de GmbH Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25 Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100

  • RE: [fw-wiz] testing xp sp2 firewall
    ... I have installed xp sp2 on my home machine.I want to make sure that my ... firewall protects me from all kind of attacks. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • [fw-wiz] testing xp sp2 firewall
    ... I have installed xp sp2 on my home machine.I want to make sure that my ... firewall protects me from all kind of attacks. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] testing xp sp2 firewall
    ... > I have installed xp sp2 on my home machine.I want to make sure that my ... > firewall protects me from all kind of attacks. ... If you could tell us what kind of external firewall you have installed ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • RE: superscan on win2k vs winxp
    ... XP SP2 is incompatible with NMAP as support for TCP sends over RAW sockets ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: superscan on win2k vs winxp
    ... superscan on win2k vs winxp ... XP SP2 is incompatible with NMAP as support for TCP sends over RAW ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    (Pen-Test)