[fw-wiz] VPN Design - is it possible

Hi,

I have been given the task to accomplish some kind of failover using
PIX firewall and 2 ISP's connections as follows:

Site A - 2 PIX 506E , 2ISP - 1LAN
Site B, C, D, E, PIX 501 , 1ISP
Site F - PIX 515, 1DMZ, 1ISP

------VPN -------SITE B PIX----------VPN SITE F PIX
SITE A PIX 1 -------VPN--------SITE C PIX----------VPN SITE F PIX
(ISP1) -------VPN--------SITE D PIX----------VPN SITE F PIX
-------VPN--------SITE E PIX----------VPN SITE F PIX

------VPN -------SITE B PIX ----------VPN SITE F PIX
SITE A PIX 2-------VPN--------SITE C PIX----------VPN SITE F PIX
(ISP2) -------VPN--------SITE D PIX----------VPN SITE F PIX
-------VPN--------SITE E PIX----------VPN SITE F PIX

My question is : is it possible to have 2 separate VPN connection to
the same SITE ( looking from B,C,D,E point of view - they would see
the LAN behind SITE A using 2 separate IPSec tunnels)? Has anyone done
or seen anything similar? Do you have a better plan using the given,
options??

Best regards to all, and Happy "Secure" Holidays Everyone!

Julian