Re: [fw-wiz] OT: Aircards

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Paul Melson wrote:

> So I'm looking for ideas on how to manage this specific risk. Ideally, each

For Windows, I think you can RPC query the number of interfaces a system
has, so I'd do that, and quarantine them if there's more than one.

Paul

  • Re: Intercept windows messager on WindowsCE
    ... key pressed, tap, opening of new window, closing of windows, and ... Paul G. Tobey ha scritto: ... This has to do with how Unicode/ANSI declarations are ... You can either #define SetWindowsHookEx SetWindowsHookExW or change ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: Connect or disconnect from network
    ... This group is specific to Windows CE. ... Paul G. Tobey ha escrito: ... > file from the SDK for your target device. ... > // by the input buffer length passed to DeviceIoControl. ...
  • Re: How can I create an app both for CE & XP?
    ... Paul T. ... Our CE device has an x86 processor and 1024x768 screen. ... keyboard, you may not have to have different UI on the target systems, ... Since Windows CE, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: How can I create an app both for CE & XP?
    ... Paul T. ... Our CE device has an x86 processor and 1024x768 screen. ... keyboard, you may not have to have different UI on the target systems, ... Since Windows CE, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: Dns.GetHostEntry functionality
    ... Paul T. ... with Windows CE itself, but the component set chosen to base Windows ... shares on david-1. ... that indicates to me that you have name resolution. ...