[fw-wiz] Cisco PIX/ASA Advisory

Sorry for the pseudo-spam, but I didn't see this one until I stumbled across
it on ISC this morning. I figure maybe I'm not the only one that missed it.
FYI for those with ASA products or PIXen running 7.0.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-response-20051202-openssl.shtml

PaulM

  • FYI: Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco PIX/ASA Advisory
    ... Paul Melson wrote: ... > Sorry for the pseudo-spam, but I didn't see this one until I stumbled across ... > it on ISC this morning. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Should Champ Car race at the Glen?
    ... > It is owned by ISC, which is pretty much controlled by NASCAR's French ... and has some corporate ties to IMS. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.autos.sport.cart)
  • Re: pros... never yours
    ... Were any of you Cuh nAy Juns at ISC this year? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Another brand new shiny suit
    ... Looks like ISC could possibly move the All Star Race to Kentucky after all. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar.moderated)
  • Re: DVR Cards
    ... Doug L ... > At the ISC show in 2001 (the monkey show) ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.security.alarms)