[fw-wiz] [Administrivia] Backlog, Vacations...

Iv'e finally cleared the backlog of old stuff out of the queue, so if you
submitted something and it didn't make it through, either:

(a) It was in HTML, and we don't allow active content on the list. If it
was submitted in the last ~30 days you should get a message to resubmit
it. I hate doing these rejections, as they generally take 2-3 rounds so
they always go to the back of the queue.

(b) It was too basic/inappropriate/something else. If it was recent, then
you should have a specific note in your inbox.

It's getting to be holiday vacation time, please ensure you have any
autoresponders set to not reply to messages with Precedence: bulk or list
as a header, it's appreciated.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Paul
http://fora.compuwar.net Information Security Forums

  • Re: catch system interrupt from application
    ... Paul T. ... the OS will make the connection to the same queue. ... create a queue in the driver for writing and create a queue in the ... in the driver for reading and writing to make sure that the data is passed ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: Samsung laser in Mandriva - any help appreciated
    ... Paul F. Johnson wrote: ... it only sets a queue rather than creates a printer ... print monitor utility that gets installed by the Samsung setup, and choosing to print a test page, I can see a job on my printer, but it still just says 'processing' and nowt comes out on paper. ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: How does ATTACH pass address of ECB to child?
    ... Three things came to mind: ... Behalf Of Paul Gilmartin ... How does ATTACH pass address of ECB to child? ... still need to manage concurrent accesses to the queue. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: it takes a long time to delete a print file
    ... Paul wrote: ... net start "print spooler" ... The next time the printer's queue takes forever to delete try double ... printers drivers, that won't help, this problem seems to be a minor bug in ...
  • Re: epoll behaviour after running out of descriptors
    ... Additions to the backlog, triggers new events, ... Shouldn't ET only fire again *after* you drained the queue? ... accept returns EMFILE, you did not drain the queue. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)