[fw-wiz] New Webboard

From: Paul D. Robertson (paul_at_compuwar.net)
Date: 11/02/05

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:31:55 -0500 (EST)

    I've been playing around with some Web forum software, and figured that
    since it appears to be working so far, I'd open it up to a wider audience.

    It's pretty-much all security related fora, not much content so far- but
    hopefully this will change that.

    http://fora.compuwar.net

    It's not meant to replace, or substitute for mailing lists- I've
    just found over the last several months that there are times I want to
    pull content instead of having it pushed to me, and there are times when
    having narrower scope is good (so there are enough topics that everyone
    can avoid the ones they don't like.)

    Several of the fora are registration-only, and they don't show up unless
    you register. A few folks have been playing so far, but mostly it's been
    me.

    This will also give me an idea of what sort of load the VPS its on will
    handle. Hopefully it'll do ok.

    If you're allergic to Web-based fora, feel free to ignore this message...

    Thanks,

    Paul