[fw-wiz] PIX Dual line Internet HDSL and ADSL

From: Felice Gaiba (felix_at_felix.it)
Date: 10/24/05

    Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:48:31 +0200

    My name is Felix,

    I have a problem, I possible configure a PIX 515 for this configuration?

           Internet 1 Internet 2
               | |
               | |
          Cisco Router A Cisco Router B
               | |
               | |
               ---------- -------------------------
                        | | ------------------------ DMZ
                        | | | -------------------------- INTRANET
                        | | | |
                        | | | | |
                        | | | | |
                     -----------------------
                     | PIX 515 |
                     -----------------------

    Is necessary for me using Internet 1 Router if Internet 2 Router or Line
    is down and viceversa.....
    And, certain PC exit from Internet 2 and another from internet 1.

    The Software in a PIX is Version 6.3

    SUGGESTION??????

    Thanx in advanced

    FELIX

    • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
      ... The SBS DNS server, running on ... its IP it means that your problem is now DNS. ... forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
      ... Both NICs should point to his internal IP for DNS. ... forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
      ... First Page of the Internet Connection Wizard, ... Next I Select a local router device with an ip address. ... You should give your SBS a fixed external address so you can forward ports ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Cannot simultaneously share DSL connection
      ... In order to be able to use Internet with both computers at the same time the ... Router has to be the authentication device. ... The Linksys Router provides on the CD an extended manual that would explain ... happens when we try to share the internet connection. ...
    • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
      ... Both NICs should point to his internal IP for DNS. ... You should give your SBS a fixed external address so you can forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)