[fw-wiz] Legal Release for Security Work

From: Christopher Hicks (chicks_at_chicks.net)
Date: 10/13/05

    Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 05:28:32 -0400 (EDT)

    I've been asked to do some pure security consulting. This is a bit
    unusual for me since usually security consulting ends up being part of
    appdev or other consulting. Given that this is a new relationship and I
    don't have the comfort of having done previous business with these folks
    I'd like to work up something that covers the bases legally speaking.
    Does anybody have a boilerplate for this sort of thing lying around that
    you'd be willing to share? I don't want the result to be lawyer-sounding,
    but I will merrily translate the lawyer into human if that's all you've
    got. :)

    --
    </chris>
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)