[fw-wiz] Process

kcshubane_at_lab.org
Date: 09/16/05

    To: kcshubane@lab.org
    Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:56:36 +0200

    Mr.K.C.Shubane
    #110 Kent Ave.
    Randburg,
    Johannesburg. South Africa
    Tel: +27 763 483 566
    Email:kcshubane@lab.org

    Hello,

    I have pick-up the trust and courage to write you this
    letter with divine confidence that you will be a reliable
    and honest person whom I could trust in this important
     business transaction.

    My name is Mr. K.C.Shubane, a director with a bank in South Africa.
     There is an account opened in my bank in 1980 and since 1996 nobody
    has operated on this account again. After going through some old files,
    I discovered that transaction on this account stopped around September
    1996 and since then, it has been a dormant account.

    The owner of this account is late Mr. Barandus Briggs, a
    foreigner; he was a geologist by profession and a
    contractor with some mining companies in South Africa until
    his death in 1996.

    No other person knows about this account or anything
    concerning it, the late account owner has no surviving
    relative, his wife died 5 years before his death and they
    had no children of theirs.

    The amount involved is (USD55million) Fifty Five Million
    United States Dollars. I will appreciate it most, if you
    will pledge your unreserved commitment, in all area,
    towards assisting me in transferring out the money in this
    account by fronting you as the next of kin and the
    inheritor to Mr.Barandus Briggs.

    Mode of operation of transaction, All existing legal
    documents, regarding letter of probate, Transfer of rights
    and privileges and Inheritance certificate will be obtained
    in your name, these documents will empower you to stand as
    the only surviving relative of the late owner of the account
    and his next of kin.

    This arrangement will automatically make you the bona-fide
    next of kin to the deceased and the inheritor of all the
    assets of late Mr.Barandus Briggs in South Africa and you
    will automatically be the beneficiary of this funds in his
    dormant bank account.

    My colleagues and I have perfected all the internal bank
    arrangement as regards this transaction, I assure you that
    there will be no risk while the transaction goes on or
    after the transaction.

    Please note that this deal can only take place on the
    following conditions:

    1. You will provide the bank account and other relevant
    details about yourself for processing of documents and
    payment approvals.

    2. Absolute confidentiality and sincerity will be required
    and guaranteed, considering our position in the bank.

    3. Assurance that our own share will be released to us in
    good faith when this money finally gets into your account.

    4.You must have financial knowledge to handle this transaction
    because it involves huge amount of money.

    5.You will be prepared to arrange your trip and fly down to
    Johannesburg, when needed in between transaction.

    Note that you will be receiving at the end of transaction,
    25% of the total amount of Fifty five million U.S.dollars
    for your involvement and participation and all expenses
    incurred by you during and after the transaction will be
    refunded to you, plus your share of 25%.

    Do indicate your interest by calling me on this telephone
    number +27-763-483-566 immediately and forward personal
    details by email, including telephone and fax numbers.

    Best Regards
    K.C.Shubane.
    Alternative Email: kcshubane@tsamail.co.za

    • Re: EXEC SQL
      ... without a user having to create a transaction. ... I just checked my online banking account -- hmmm... ... bank does not have sufficient capital reserve, ... I saunter up to the teller window, identification and check in hand, ...
      (comp.lang.cobol)
    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... credit card numbers as a payment key. ... with trusted software at your end the transaction you were signing ... The bank will only debit you by the ... payer's account info and serial number blank; ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Chase credit cards check->EFT conversion
      ... On the other hand, the account is ... file away or the transaction has failed in some way. ... With online bill ... pay I can never know until I ask the bank whether I can get such evidence. ...
      (misc.consumers)
    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... Worst sort of hoop jumping too, ... requires going to a bank teller before every transaction. ... Getting a new account requires appearing before a teller in person to ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: (NJ) unauthorized ACH debits from my account
      ... Neither of us were alerted because the banks transaction inform- ... My bank has reimbursed my account for $2,420. ... was due to a banking law requirement to report fraudulent activity within ...
      (misc.legal)