[fw-wiz] firewall rule lifecycle management

From: Michael Cox (michael_at_wanderingbark.net)
Date: 08/30/05

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:25:02 -0500

    Hi all.

    Question: What do those of you in large environments do to manage your
    rulesets in terms of removing access that is no longer required? We get
    lots of requests to add access, but are almost never told when
    something can be removed. This is a large corporation with lots of
    subcontractors, B2B, etc., and we're looking for ideas on how others
    get a handle on this (or does anybody?).

    Thanks in advance!
    Michael