Re: [fw-wiz] Discretionary WiFi Access

From: Vinicius Moreira Mello (vmmello_at_inf.ufrgs.br)
Date: 07/14/05

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:50:49 -0300

    Jose Varghese wrote:

    > Keeping it simple: Physical segregation and only Internet access

    Sorry, but I don't agree. If you deploy and maintain the network you'll
    be liable for any legal action against you in case of misuse. Making
    reality simpler is not the same as creating simple solutions.

    I would consider studying solutions #2 or #3 from John Adams's message.
    There are some guides/howtos out there that show how to configure such
    scenarios.

    Best regards,
    vmm.