RE: [fw-wiz] Watchguard update

From: Behm, Jeffrey L. (BehmJL_at_bvsg.com)
Date: 07/06/05

    To: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul@compuwar.net>, <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:05:37 -0500

    On Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:29 PM, Paul D. Robertson spake:

    >Having talked to Tech support and the PM for the interface, I do get
    the
    >impression that these folks care more about the right thing than a lot
    of
    >companies I've dealt with. While I still think the interface needs
    >significant work, it's offset by one of the most positive vendor
    >experiences I've had in a while.

    It's good to see that the good side of the story came out as well.
    Hopefully, your good experience with their support line is not just
    because they caught wind of your earlier, um, rant(?) about
    their product on such a widely-read mailing list...

    Jeff