Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco PIX Version 6.3(3) SMTP Problem

From: Paul Robertson (proberts_at_patriot.net)
Date: 07/06/05

    To: Devdas Bhagat <devdas@dvb.homelinux.org>
    Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:56:39 -0400 (EDT)

    On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Devdas Bhagat wrote:

    > Ugh. Mailscanner is known to be unsafe with Postfix and can cause mail
    > loss. Use amavisd-new instead.

    That was a while back- the Mailscanner folks have changed to implement
    things in the way Wieste suggested, and it now uses a hold queue to do
    processing. Unless i've missed something in the meantime, it looks to be
    fully functional with Postfix now.

    Paul

    • Paul Armony (zl), President, Jewish Genealogical Society of Argentina
      ... The passing of Paul Armony is a loss for all of us who ... On behalf of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Montreal, ... family and his many friends worldwide and particularly ...
      (soc.genealogy.jewish)
    • Re: Late Night PIpe Delight 08/09/2006
      ... with the loss of a loved one. ... Paul Z ... Joseph Durham wrote: ... cam home from worked and she had passed away. ...
      (alt.smokers.pipes)
    • Re: ATWT - Emily
      ... and showed genuine compassion for Liberty's loss, ... Emily, she'd have been blaming Liberty for being careless, but she ... was a result of her not believing, deep down, that something bad would ... I also liked Emily's line to Paul that she doesn't want him to do ...
      (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
    • Re: Snooper Chips and ToasterTaps
      ... paul wrote: ... > loss, though the subject matter is designed to invoke angry feelings at the ...
      (alt.guitar.amps)
    • Re: Hey, Steve! (WAS: Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon)
      ... Ignore Paul as he slants his posts to cast the most negative light on ... Try again, Paul. ... I'm not blaming my party's loss on the electoral college. ...
      (Debian-User)