[fw-wiz] CISCO ROUTER AT THE BORDER

dmauro_at_cmpprinceton.com
Date: 07/01/05

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 08:55:21 -0400

    Can anyone help me to get an acl list made on this router. I have read a
    lot of stuff but its time to do it. I read about netflow, but its not
    supported on a 2600. I need to find out what comes in and what goes out in
    a effective way, one that is not going to interupt anything. Any help would
    be great, im trying to take the load off my firewall and secure my router
    more then it is.